Saturday, August 07, 2004

Rag Day today. Think many people stayed over last night to help out with any last minute things. I didn't. Then I found out jessica brought mahjong set and the guys were playing.. Justin drove them to play pool until 2 am. Too bad. The presentation this year resembled last year's. Same theme, same backdrop, same moves. Mebbe that's why we didn't win.. But Law was a strong contender. Heard that we'll be doing floats instead of presentation next year. At least something new.

Had lunch with carrie, jamie and leonard at arts canteen. Only after we finished lunch then we recalled swenson's is having a promotion. Topless 5 - 5 scoops for only $1.39! So cheap! Spread the word.. daily before 5 pm until 12 sep. I think swenson's will go bust.. so onz.. we immediately went to holland v swenson's in carrie's car. The waitress probably knew wat we were there for. And they didn't gl us for ordering 4 Topless 5 only. I had orange sherbet, mocha almond fudge, coffee, butterscotch and thin mint. Wanted to laugh when we were ordering cos seldom we get to list 5 different flavours. Everyone had a sherbet. Had a good chat. Exchanged news =) After tax and sc each one paid $1.60. But the strange thing was, the rest of the people in the restaurant were not ordering the same thing. Did they know about this promotion? It was on a big board outside leh.. should have seen it when they came in. Dunno.

Went to toa payoh to collect the nike real run bib. Trial run tomorrow. Think I will shag myself out, cos I haven't been running regularly. Cannot make it la. Then met shengyong and shiqian at CDANS to bowl. The lady at the counter was rude. But I didn't say anything. Really wanted to. Today was the first time my first throw was a strike. Juz lucky, cos after that I didn't play well, as usual.