Friday, July 23, 2004

Medicamp

Went to medicamp from monday to thursday morning. Freaking tired on thurs that I went home and slept like a log. Woke up at midnight. Then went back to sleep again until 7 this morning. Wow. I actually skipped yesterday's lunch and dinner.

The camp was fun. I think our OG's members are more enthusiastic than the OGLs, which is a good thing. Dunno which idiot suggested the name Charlemagne. Mouthful, hard to pronounce - we knew how to pronounce, but everyone else couldn't, and we were tired of correcting them. First day we made a flag. Ran out of ideas, then mark was wearing an ape t-shirt, so they conveniently used that on the flag. Ah.. Monkeys was easier to say than Charlemagne.

Had stage games at night. they were looking for the sharpest scream. Daphne moo couldn't scream.. damn funny.

The games were dirty. Flour, eggs, ketchup were the culprit. Disgusting also, have to pass toothpaste down the line using different body parts, and the last one is from a girl's lips to a guy's belly button. Hahaha.. gross. Have to dip your head into a pail of dirty water and wring water from your hair into another pail. Mop. And captain's cabbage. After a while the cabbage disappeared from too much smashing.

Fright Night

I didn't have a role on fright night. So I became a wandering ghost. Sucks la.. cos I didn't bring long black pants. So I looked quite funny. My makeup was not bad. White face, black eye rings, blood from the orifices. But I think 6 people I was trying to scare could recognise me, and they were more amused than scared.

Peilin was in a cloak and carrying a candle. Scary! With her cold stare and lighted candle. Then  wenkai, jamie and us were in the park when we saw someone walking towards us. Peilin lit her candle, then wenkai hid behind the tree and screamed. Then we realised it was juz a passer-by, not M1. Freak! Oops.

Cheesie was in hello kitty pyjamas. We were walking in the park when a police car drove past. Wah.. does the police get called up every year?

The tunnel was supposed to be pitch black. I didn't go in though. Jerry was one of the ghosts inside, then wenyang entered. Kicked jerry a few times, then jerry tried to grab his crotch. Hilarious. Of course wenyang guarded himself.

The park was boring. So I went back in. Went to the 3rd storey where all the female ghosts were. Sian. A wandering ghost is supposed to wander.. but walking about is tiring. Finally ended. I think one of our OG girls was so scared that she was hyperventilating, then another went home after 2 stations, but the rest were not scared.. more amused =p

Sentosa

I can't remember my last time there. We went to palawan beach. Supposed to play games before lunch but they didn't have enough time, so in the end we played frisbee - rugby style. The games after lunch were not bad. And we kept facing Tessio. Every time they chanted "you qing di yi, bi sai di er" we would cheer back "bi sai di yi, you qing di er" And becos of them we had to do muah chee. Muah chee, if you know wad it looks like, is a forfeit. Have to get yourself wet, roll on the sand, then into the water. Ok, at least it's clean fun. The sentosa sun was hot.. I got slight sunburn on my forehead and nose.

Campfire

Quite draggy. And I still dunno who won the best skit. The guys were supposed to come up with a pick-up line. Then we remembered jun can's line on guess^3! Those who watched that episode would know.. it's saccharine. Told mark, but he thought of his own line liao. I'm sure they would be impressed if he used that line =)

After that we played games through the night. Murderer, polar bear and hunter, pass the coin, mind games.