Sunday, July 11, 2004

It's over

I dunno how to start, but this win has made me very happy. Euphoric even. When they won juz now, I was happier than I had been 2 years back for our team, happier than winning score/strike or passing my driving test. This is a slightly different kinda joy.. not for myself, but for them. It's been a long while since I've experienced something like this. Truly, sheer joy for others.

Cos.. the HwA ChONG TeAM WON!!!

I wonder if this is how teachers feel when they see their students do well in exams. If it is, then perhaps it's true when they say that teaching is a rewarding career. But they deserved to win. The last 3 days before the quiz we really pushed them. Until yijin called and asked if they can stop practising the buzzers yesterday cos they were quite stressed. Oops. But mugging is surely stressful wad, juz think back after everything and it will be worth it. It is eh =p I had to mug too wad.

I'm especially proud of Jackie cos.. he's FrOM CaT HiGH!!!

This fella is so zai.. individual champion. He's also reckless, and amusingly cocky. Way to go man.

Rite. The first time they used the lifeline it was ok. The second time was unnerving. Cos the 3 of us weren't certain. In the end we managed to pull it through anyway. Relief.