Sunday, July 25, 2004

We had a small gathering of sorts at Keith's place. It was quite last minute.. and I had to do a rushing act again. Suddenly everything seemed so familiar again.. jl, peter, yh, michael, yq.. kaoz yq sounds the same, walks the same, laughs the same. The familiarity is comforting. Didn't really talk much, though I would have wanted to =) Hope there'll be other chances next time, cos such meetings would get rarer. Next year people will be flying all over. Down under, la France.. I might not feel anything now, but I guess when it comes to that, I won't feel very good.

Not forgetting my jc classmates who are going to the States.

Miss Teo came too. So polite some more, came with a bouquet of flowers.

I'm perturbed. It's something I've been trying to grapple with. I'm spending too much time on things which are trivial and don't matter. Doing too many things not for my own sake. Where's the meaning then? Not doing enough on those that really matter, that I'm concerned about. Why am I so freaking passive? I wonder if this is a problem with priorities. Or simply lack of sense. Cos I can be so freaking stubborn and stupid. Apathy is the word. Can't be bothered, even when it's important to me.