Sunday, August 01, 2004

HC Homecoming

Went down to hc today for the homecoming carnival. We were there so early.. cos sy had to leave for camp. Met a lot of people today. First person was Miss Ooi! Our dear chem tutor has become a da mei ren, I'm not sarcastic ah.. but really, she looks so much more presentable now. Wonder wad propelled her to make such a change, but it's a good change! Anyway I also used to look very toot in jc haha.. mebbe now not much better haa.

Hwa Chong will be called Hwa Chong Institution, chinese is hua qiao zhong xue. Arghz. Why do the board not see that this naming sucks? Ok I admit I'm not a tchs fan but nevertheless, the chinese name is not appropriate.

There were more unfamiliar than familiar faces. Played at the choir booth, got 900 points so I chose a pooh bear that was wearing a blue and white striped shirt similar to a long sleeved shirt I have. At least didn't come home empty handed.

Devin came later. Sorry.. never turn up for your comms parade. But I'm not as important mah.

Eh.. michael and kaimun came too. They can't stay put at one place, eventually I had to find them at ke ai ji. Weida! 2LT Choo is looking good. He's doing more paperwork than chiong swa.


we're the earliest.


me and kaiyuan.


Miss Wong


miss Ooi and mr Chow


dev and me.


at ke ai ji


Yida and me

West Coast

Bought bbq stuff with wen hann, jess, carrie and kailin at ntuc, then went to west coast for the OG bbq. Small turnout, but still a success hah. Stayed at macs until quite late. I think I'm going to have a sore throat.