Friday, August 27, 2004

I'm Turning Twenty

I'm getting old! Somehow the big number 2 in front your age makes a lot of difference. No longer a teenager. Not yet an adult. Where does that put us?

Went to crystal jade LMXLB at scotts foodcourt yesterday with victor and kim. Dunno whether it's becos they don't like us, but the servings were so small. I'm sure the taka outlet gives more la mian. After that, I finally went to buy 2 big photo albums at popular. The 276 photos I developed that time are still on my table, and I keep procrastinating. See alvin.. you should NOT procrastinate.

I had a great time today! Thanks people for celebrating with me! victor, kim, weiliang, qichang, huiting, sijin, yiqing, xinling, timo, ivan and hope. Haa feel so special today! I'm touched. Felt quite bad actually that I had to hold up people from going out or going to church, taking the trouble to buy a cake, look for a lighter.. It's a chocolate cake from bengawan solo, with 2 big candles. I think I blew too hard the happy birthday stand fell flat onto the cake.. I love the present! A red Billabong pencil case and a sling bag. I need a pencil case cos the zip of the one I'm using now juz broke last week =) Will use it in sch eh? Now I have 3 large sling bags. Converse one from yiqian and yuanhin in J1, a fake Diesel one I bought in hk, and this one chosen by 3 people who also bought something similar! haha we should all flaunt it together one day.

I got a card! Thanks qich!

Yiqing: "Ok give a speech"
me: *speechless*

Thanks people =)