Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Qiyue specially came down to NUS to have lunch with us today! Really appreciate that =) She's leaving on tues. So soon. And she claims she managed to bluff shengyong into going JHU next year as well. Yeah, whole world going away.. Heard that there was a nike megasale and vanity fair at MPSH, so we decided to pop by. Turned out that there was no nike sale! Only vanity fair. Muz be a scam to entice people to go to the vanity fair. The girls gave it a miss, and st said she had to "go home". wy, wj, sq all had lessons. All busy people.. so only me shermin and qy were left. Off to swenson's. Their first time trying the $1.39 offer. I think half of all the flavours, nice ones like thin mint, butterscotch and mocha almond fudge, were sold out. Booo.. had to settle for other flavours but I tried passionfruit sherbet. Chatted and chatted. Seems like the scheduled class gathering would involve the juniors too.

The girls left, then I went to join carrie, leonard, geraldine at the other table. I'm losing my voice again. Having a new tution job this thurs, better recover by then. Coincidentally, the new tutee lives at cactus drive.