Monday, May 24, 2004

The concert was fantastic! Heh my first time to the esplanade theatres.. the acoustics were great. Had dinner with wanyi, shiqian, shunting. Talked a lot of rubbish and gossipped. kaoz I should really stop this habit of gossipping but isn't it human nature to be curious about other people? =) xiaxue aka yanyan, couples, once couples now not and so on. k can't reveal here. Haha. Jason and matt joined us. Went to esplanade, then we realised we didn't have any flowers. So they went to buy chocolates for shermin, and we bought flowers for timo! I wanted to get a sunflower but they didn't have it. Yeah, quite dumb to have to deposit flowers outside the theatre. Why can't they let us bring flowers inside? Beats me la. Yup the concert was good. All the soloists were good. Especially mingwei. His voice was damn strong and solid. Mebbe the only bad thing is the guys were slightly soft. And I liked the songs, especially Usuli! I think I was so excited before they started singing it that I was making so much noise oops.. haha it's a very nice song wat. And I was singing the bass part softly la, but sq said I was too loud. Anyway pai seh to the audience sitting around me oops.

After the concert
Star No. 1: Timo
Emerging from behind the glass door of the carpark, carrying his usual black file and 4 carriers full of flowers, to face the horde of fans waiting for him, was Timo! haha fan club 1: wm, xl, yq, ht and me. mr popular was all smiles! Hey good job on the concert and the chopsticks performance! And you will pass next time. Have faith!

Star No. 2: Shermin
Daintily making her way out and up of the mezzanine level was shermin. Fan club 2: her gang plus the 79 people. Haha. wat a relief it's all over yar? Can enjoy your europe trip now!

I really shouldn't have procrastinated too much. Now I have to rush to get everything in place by wed. More tuition to come..

And it remains. Some people are a disappointment. They think it's nothing. But the fact is, it's far from nothing. Act dumb in front of me some more. Fine.. it's juz me.