Saturday, May 22, 2004

Shagged

Woke up too early for my own good this morning. I think I haven't rested enough and I'm having a slight sore throat now. Had tuition this morning, quick lunch, then tuition again. Met my new tutee this morning. She's this nice girl from vj. I think she's quite smart, takes 2 s papers! Why would anyone who takes 2 s need tuition? Her dad has a med degree and she wants to do med too. Seems like I have this knack for meeting prospective doctors. Now both my tutees are aspiring doctors-to-be.. eh, I suddenly feel a responsibilty to do my job well. After all, they hire me cos they trust me right? Yeah, so I'm going to read up beforehand cos I can't remember a lot of stuff le. Freak. Holidays still have to study so much.

Ennui

This feeling has been plaguing me. Disappointment. How much more can I take..