Monday, May 10, 2004

I'm upset, and I've made some people upset too. Yeah, I know people nan zuo ren, should have been more understanding of his predicament. my behaviour sucks lately, keep blaming people for the slightest reason. Sucks la.. wonder wats happening to me. Curse me, bish me if you want.. I juz need to sleep I guess. Watever troubles seldom last til the next day. Juz have to sleep on it. Next morning when we wake up we'll forget everything.

I feel inadequate. That day someone asked me a physics question about emf and potential difference.. Freak. It stumped me. I took s paper for wat. Can't even do a simple question. It seems that I've thrown everything back to the lecturers le. How to give tuition? How to earn money?

Supposed to have gone law bash on Saturday night but didn't go in the end. Heard that law bashes are supposed to be quite good.

This is a month of birthdays.
7 may pok
18 may simon
25 may yh
30 may elvin
HaPPy biRThdAy GUYS! Many more years to come yar.