Monday, May 03, 2004

I don't like my FRS mentor... Argh. He's a good researcher I'm sure, very analytical, methodical, experienced, meticulous! But he's proving to be a tough nut to crack. Someone get me a chisel please. He's a nice person, but he's juz too ONz about wat we're doing. Last Thursday he knew that most probably we would do 'Cold drinks trigger asthma attacks' but he still made everyone come up with one topic. And I think junren suggested doing 'Eating mint lowers your sperm count' and he objected to it. Not feasible, too general, not scientific enough.. and I heard that another group is doing something similar. Ah.. heck. But seriously, timo juz told me today that they did studies on mice before and loaded them with astronomical amounts of mint, and their testicles shrank. No joke lor! Muz beware of mentos mint, mint chocolate and all those in future haha. Today timo's group booked the seminar room, leaving us room-less and air con-less until he kindly brought us to this other seminar room in the cofm building. The temperature was juz right, not too cold. And there was a big projector screen too. I think I'm really slack. Ah well. I juz concentrate on doing my part well.