Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Had lunch at rice table yesterday. The food was ok, but all the dishes were laid out in one long row across the tables so it was quite hard to get anything from the other side. Walked around after that. Then we decided to sing until very late. Haha really late! Yeah next time can't be so siao cos there's no transport home! I thought there was night rider but there wasn't, and in the end I had to take a cab home. On Monday night k-box waives the surcharge for members, so we only had to pay for the drinks and snacks. Quite worth it actually! Considering that we stayed there for 6 plus hours. Sheer madness ahaha but as usual it was shuang! When we leaving the guy even asked why we were not staying until 3 am when it closes. Oh my.

I was supposed to exercise today but I seriously needed to sleep in after last night, and anyway timo was already on his way to JE when I woke up. So I slacked at home. Heard that woo juz came back this morning.. wanted to go out but those 2 westies were lazy to get out of their house. Juz as well. I needed to get the somanassa work done. Spent the entire afternoon ploughing through the online yellow pages. To my dismay I only managed to find one manufacturer for rubber boots and none for condoms. Then chee wai messaged to say we should ask for 500 instead of 200. Great lor.. I'll be happy if juz one out of the few companies I'm going to call agrees to sponsor. Cannot. Muz search for more companies. My luck was better with yahoo.com.sg. Now the phone calls.

I finally got down to terminating the saf aviva policy. Yeah, before the monthly deductions bleed my bank account dry.

Have a rough idea of where to walk around jb after asking jelmer juz now. Probably the others have their own plans? Dunno.