Saturday, April 17, 2004

I bought a T-shirt yesterday. But that's all. Didn't spree. I intended to get a digital cam after I passed my driving test but looks like I have to shelve the idea until I've saved up enough. diving course? buffet? I dunno. A lot of plans but ack. I need money.

Blasted away at the ktv again! Haha we really zhuan dao.. paid for 2 hours but lingered for 1 more hour after time was up. This time when I sang zhui in cantonese it was better! with a lot of help la. I juz adore chen xiao dong's songs but his voice is always too high for me. Too bad la.. Tried some new songs too! It was a great session la.

I went down to nus today for a somanassa meeting. was glad to see familiar faces when I arrived haha kaoz.. normally when I meet a somanassa group for the first time I won't know anyone there. Cos I joined alone. Actually had the intention of going to Myanmar when I joined but now I'm not so sure. My interest sort of waned.. guess you can say that I'm not steadfast enough. Not willing to commit. Same reason why I didn't join alumni choir. I like to sing but I dun like to use my dan tian. It's not the cost factor cos they managed to get enough subsidy so everyone only has to come up with $400 at most, which is reasonable. Ya. So I admire people who are truly keen on going. The meeting was unnecessary la I felt. kaoz.. made me come all the way to nus juz for a 20 min meeting. Same thing as last time.. have to ring up companies to ask for donations. No one wanted to call up condom manufacturers lor.. then wat to do.. I volunteered lor. Very funny juz now. Everyone who was supposed to come came, then chee wai asked wat about Jennifer. Haha and he was sitting right in front of sijin. Sheesh.

Took the train down with the 2 elros girls. They were going to town for "tea".. jiat kopi la! screw class! Spoke to antonia who kept saying she muz go on a holiday cos it's the last time we'll ever get a long break. I also know that.. Haiz. Heard that she also failed her driving once. Why is it so hard to hear of first time passers nowadays? I know of people, but very few. Seriously, I think it's to do with whether your instructor is good or not. eh pal.. you better pass your evaluation and pass your test first time. Screw your kim mor instructor la.

When I got home I wanted to nap but I was too restless. Then I followed my parents to my aunt's place to collect my shoes. My cousin can get asics shoes at a cheap price from his colleague la, so I asked him to choose one pair for me. The colour is ok I guess, easy to match with clothes. Now muz string the lace.