Friday, April 16, 2004

Had a novel experience today. Went to new cre's praise and worship session at indoor stadium. Not bad. Felt quite out of place actually, but I expected that before I went. It's not my first la.. I've been to many, mostly to accompany my aunts who are Christians. Today's one was very energetic, almost like a mini-concert. The pastor was very powerful and effective. The church is huge.. Met yh there. And my bum still hurts.

After that went for supper. Only yeelin and Jason. Ya Jason got his car already. yeelin only has 2 more papers left.. gambate! Chatted. Interesting stories. Heh.

Ah.. already 2. That time I was mugging hours before the paper I told myself I would never sleep late again. Now it's so ironic. Juz feel like staying up late and waking up early. I'm tired.. I've been patient, I've bent myself over until my back is broken, I've been nice. Some people are assholes. Ok. I'm one myself. But please.. nice doesn't mean you can take advantage of me. bend myself doesn't mean you can keep asking for more. patience is running thin. right I'm getting incoherent. Haiz. I may juz let it be.

I realise I can recognise fan ti zi when I see the words, but I can't write out. Is this the effect of too much ktv? hahaha. Oh ya. There's a loophole in the pricing system. That day at the supermarket one bottle of water cost 38 cents. If you buy one you only pay 35 cents. But I bought 2 together and had to pay 75 cents. If I had bought them separately I only pay 70 cents.