Monday, April 05, 2004

Oedema is caused by a disequilibrium of Starling's forces

Yup. Exams finally over. Short and swift battle. Juz hope that the aftermath will not be too devastating for me to handle. Should be ok.. can pass =) Was quite lucky.. cos I listened to wanyi and followed Prof's tips faithfully. Haha so anat wasn't that bad. But biochem I wacked carelessly. Sheesh. Sacrificed lotsa sleep this past week, used to hear that sleep debts have to be repaid. I juz wonder if you dun repay then wat will happen? So far nothing la. cos I always repay hehe. I must praise my pdp tutor again.. cos I wrote down exactly wat he said during pdp on my answer script juz now! It's nothing much, juz a general statement but it sounds so seh I juz had to WRITE IT DOWN. Look at the title. At the very least can impress the marker mah! Amazing how much I learnt and remembered from the few pdp sessions with him.

I think I looked a total wreck today. My hair was in its worst state, eyelids so heavy, all the result of last night's to this morning's mugging. Argh. Never again.

After that, went to partyworld ktv at clementi with ivan, qich, sj and ht. Not a bad session heh!

Juz listened to lu qiao yin's song on 93.3. Duet with somebody. Nice.