Saturday, March 27, 2004

A Foil to the monotony of things...

Finally ah.. something to look forward to in nus today. Nothing really.. since gh comes down quite often, juz that it's during this period. Had lunch at bizad canteen, as usual ordered western food. That rude fella said so loudly that the uncle was annoying.. haha actually I agree. "Next please..next please.." But wm told us that day that if you paid him the money with both hands he will return you the change with both hands too. Hmm. Juz now I gave him exact amount, so I didn't know. Anyway the 2 girls also ordered western. Felt odd since I'm the only non-aj guy around again, yet I'm used to it in a way le. Siru and Adeline. So they knew each other during the junior's orientation.. same og. hc has no og.. I think it should start having, then people probably can make more frens this way.