Sunday, February 08, 2004

Ca8 was screwed up. Oh my. 1st thing andrew and I said to each other in the toilet after the test was f. Blame myself for not having studied the blood topic which did come out. If I thought I had done well for ca7, ca8 would have negated it. Then the professors decided to try something new and they went through the answers immediately after the test.. Anyway, it's over. Relief.

After dat went to Bodyworlds for the 2nd time, really think hc should reimburse us. Brought the mediquizzers there and we were trying to explain as much as we can to them. Hope it was a useful session cos we all skipped lunch! I had breakfast at 8 plus in the morning den dinner at 7 plus at night.. kaoz was so hungry the entire afternoon. They had a new exhibit.. a camel. (Haa so effectively I spent $9 to see the camel) I realised dat I forgot a lot of things le. Managed to explain the head, pelvis, abdomen and thorax but couldn't explain the limbs well enough to them. I felt so inadequate, had to say, "Sorry, I can't remember" to their questions.. probably an indication dat I should be starting my revision soon?

Went to elvin's place at night, with yh, yb, jx and peter. Watched peter's nspi course video.. actually quite fun! They had night cycling, trekking, kayaking, camping at the islands, went obs and went to watch home united play in a soccer match! I think they trekked all over singapore.. once from the police academy to fullerton hotel. Wat a good way to serve ns! Envious. Played mahjong. Bet on push-ups haa. Slept at 4 am, den woke up at 8 and continued playing. This time we bet on roti prata. I lost over 40 pratas to them.. haha. Then we went to eat prata. I was so tired after dat I went home and slept.