Monday, January 19, 2004

Ca over!

Yay! 1 long week of studying til the late hours eventually paid off yesterday. The test was better than the previous ones. Haha couldn't imagine myself having gone through dat, but at least there was company. I slept very little on friday nite. After lunch at holland v yesterday, I went home and slept. I was hoping to get as much sleep as possible before evening came, but only managed to sleep 1 hr plus then had to force myself to get out of bed. I woke up with a bad headache - the kind I always get when I'm deprived of sleep I badly need but it went away la.

Science bash

I went to newsroom bar with jl, alan and yb. The 2nd time there since the trifac bash last year. We arrived very early and the place was so empty, not any semblance of a bash. It was only after 11 dat the place became crowded. The free drink as usual was vodka but had no juices. So we ordered a jug of beer and shared it while talking cock. Then gy joined us.. haiz I think he's too engrossed with his business scheme. No matter how hard he explained it we were convinced dat it was nothing more than a pyramid. But shrewdly disguised by the company so dat it was legal. Gua yang tou mai gou rou. The 4 of them ordered tequila pop but I gave it a miss la, mebbe some other time cos I drank more than wat I normally do already. After dat they danced, swayed by jl's friend xuejia who was so spontaneous. Haha I didn't feel like dancing cos I really didn't know how to.. or mebbe it was becos I haven't danced this way since prom nite.. but I still joined them on the dance floor though I didn't move much. Lizhen said she was at SOS.. haha a teacher by day and party-goer by nite. I haven't met her since prom.. must meet up before she returns to melbourne. She said once they dun study as much anatomy as we do.

We left at around 2. I took NR6 back but this bus stops at sengkang.. had to take a cab back home. So I spent $7.50 on transport back home.. still quite reasonable.

Out again

Today I was supposed to shop for clothes with jl, alan and yb. But we met Jason and he joined us too. Haha this fella had interesting stories to tell.. we walked a bit then went to play pool. I suck la, out of practice. Then we went to Heeren. I met my primary school friend but it was embarrassing! He said, "I know who you are." And he got my name correctly. Oh my. I was so pai seh. I couldn't recognise him. Then he told me he was Gavin. Still no impression, though I thought he looked vaguely familiar. Also met hong han.

Juz played the piano. Long time since I had this luxury and was in the mood. Chinese pop doesn't sound very good on the piano but I enjoy playing it la! Rite. Ready to study again for the next ca.