Friday, January 02, 2004

NUS again

Met Yurui at the bus-stop today. She had to go all the way to nus to submit her sep form. And she lives in simei. Haha finally there's someone who understands wat it's like to travel so far to campus everyday. She intends to be a chem tutor back in hc next time. Promises not to be another Ms Ooi. It's admirable dat she already has definitive plans for her future. Still remember she greeted me with "Harrr! Alvin!" when I walked into the room full of altos to test my voice in j1.

After dat joined gh and xy at arts. Dat girl said she wanted to tour the place, so gh of course accompanied her. But I wasn't so familiar with nus myself. So we walked around aimlessly, going to Law library, canteen and university hall . Reminds me of the time when I took the shuttle buses out of boredom. Then at university hall there was an international students orientation. Refreshments! So we took a bite. Then walked to engine.