Friday, December 26, 2003

PS

Watched scary movie 3 with sy. Devin was supposed to come as well but he said he couldn't make it at the 11th hour.. when I've already booked the tickets. So it was only the 2 of us. Anyway, this was so far the worst movie I've ever sat thru in a cinema.. low-class humour and slapsticks.. but I still had a good laugh la. Some of the scenes were quite crass.. and they incorporated elements of previous movies like ju-on, dark waters, signs, the 6th sense and especially the ring. The thing is - I've never watched any of these before but I could still tell when each part came on haha.

After dat we had dinner there. Then we met Jason. I've known this fella for donkey years liao... was sort of disappointed to see him like this. Wat to expect next? Sigh. He's not my brother whom I can scold and give pep talks.. he should be able to think for himself and not be so easily influenced by others. It's really not a nice feeling to see a friend like this, knowing dat I can't do much.

Mark came, then Jason left. He's enlisting tmr.. seems to be taking it well. We had a good long talk about bmt. He waited for at least half an hour before he got his burger, yet they didn't give him the free dessert voucher. After dat we all left and I took a stroll down orchard. Noticed dat there were a lot of peddlers tonite. Hey it's xmas!