Tuesday, January 20, 2004

I was telling Kimberly abt my coming driving test.

"Good. You will pass rite? Say you will pass. Say! Is it so hard to say yes I will pass? Say yes!"

Rite, she's always sparkling with optimism, which is a good thing la. Haha but I'm not hiao as she said. Anyway afterwards in the library half a box of tau sar pia was gone; actually I think they taste normal, certainly not worth 50 cents a piece. Shan't buy them again next year.

I had my 2nd revision lesson juz now, was quite lucky to have had Mr Ang today since we dun normally get our fixed instructors for revision lessons. Actually I feel more secure and calm when he is around, probably because he took me for most of the lessons. Hope everything goes well next week. He told me not to be too cautious, juz do wat I think is rite.

After dat I rushed back to hc to join the mediquizzers. wl was doing a good job. Facing my grand-juniors I feel dat I've mellowed somewat. Though it was only 2 years ago dat I was like them. Eager and vivacious. A lot has happened since then.. Oh ya. All the guys agreed dat the scenery in hc now is better than wat we saw in our time! Our lucky grand-junior guys..

Had dinner at ke ai chicken with gh, joseph and wl. Then I took 156 back. 2 cat high guys boarded at bishan and began an interesting conversation about the teachers. They said david chen is lousy, also mentioned Mrs Bala.. lolz.

Hmm.. Lizhen is rite. She doesn't want people to read her blog lest she would be uncomfortable. The way she feels sometimes have to do with her frens. I'm not one who judges others.. but this doesn't mean I can't be annoyed or affected by wat they do. =)