Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Ahh

I had a good long rest yesterday. Sleep is such a luxury =) Must find something to keep myself occupied now.. I think the js class outing didn't materialise. It was juz horrible timing..good..means there will be one coming up. Hmm. So wat if I'm free now. Other people aren't and this means no meeting up, no going out together, no doing a lot of things. Am I going to become a loner. Wtf alvin. Hey I suddenly remembered that I sorta owe someone a movie, thanks to some unfortunate slip of the finger by someone else.. Slack today. Start being productive tomorrow.

Had a good browse through many blogs. Elvin.. your page is the best la.. nice can. Boosted your ego? =] Noticed that there are people who browse other people's blogs, then make niao comments about others on their own. Have some courtesy mah. It's a .. colourful? world out here haha.