Monday, April 12, 2004

Cuppage

Had lunch with the girls today. Talked about our holiday plans. Seems that all of them are going overseas, one of them probably even to 2 places. Lucky gals.. but after all, this would be our last long holiday. Chatted quite a bit before finally leaving. Wat to do next? Haha ktv. My 4th time this week. Ya when I told elvin that, he was stunned la haha.. said he had only been there once. But at least everytime it's with different people. Went to k-box to check out the prices. $22 per person.. definitely not. We're not some ignorant consumers for them to fleece. Then we went to cuppage. $11.50. Almost half the price! But I learnt that cheap things are lousy.. tolerable but lousy. The room was so smoky we had to ask them to spray some air freshener, and the mike took up a lot of feedback it made singing a challenge. I can conclude that my favourite mtv is the di yi ci one by guang liang =) Especially the last part after the song ends where they shout across the road. Gives people that warm and fuzzy feeling haha. Sheesh. Today I attempted zhang guo rong's zhui in cantonese! With some help from shermin.

Went to yishun to watch the prince and me. The usual romantic movie, nothing special, juz that it kept making me anticipate when and where they would do it. In the barn? No, in the library!