Thursday, April 15, 2004

I received a friendster message from Licia. haha. I dun even know her, but I know she's Justin's gf. Anyway she's very sweet, she's trying to organise a surprise birthday party for him and she actually messaged everyone on Justin's friendster list to invite them to come.. and also to help out la. Wat a thoughtful gesture! I'm sure he would be very touched=)

Went to east coast today to cycle! In my favourite pe shirt haha, very soft and comfy I have an urge to wear it to sleep now. I reached parkway late cos I misjudged the time. 196 takes way too long. 197 is faster. Then we were talking about tim's viva. Hope he did well la. Went to mingchang's place to deposit our bags. His flat is juz next to one of the underpasses to east coast. How convenient is that! Reminds me of the time when we went with eugene a long time ago. His grandpa's flat was also in that area. Nice sea view. Wah.. really worked my quads today cos we cycled from end to end. I'm quite familiar with the route going up, but it was the first time I cycled to the end of the route going down. Didn't really reach the end cos the track was undergoing some renovation. My bum is sore.. had to keep shifting my weight from my left bum to my right bum, and back again, after 2 hours of cycling. Haha.

Had dinner at siam kitchen at parkway. The food wasn't that good. The waiter muz have thought we were trying to be difficult cos we changed glass noodles from the menu to rice noodles, and rice noodles to glass noodles. I didn't want glass noodles cos it's juz like tang hoon, but the rice noodles that I had wasn't that fantastic either. In the end I was still hungry and had to get more food.