Friday, April 30, 2004

Lunch was at thanying express with paul, shermin and st. I went to collect a frappucino rhumba after that. Last day today! But shermin didn't bring her matric card. Pity.

I don't believe this haha st and I actually went into the Steinway and Sons showroom at taka. I had passed by it several times but never thought I would enter it. We had the intention of trying it out, but then decided not to in the end, since we're not buying. Then we went into the kawai showroom on the same floor. kaoz I think we really fooled the salesperson into thinking that we're seriously interested in buying! Professional actors lor haha. But the guy was patient, mebbe even a little scared cos we kept asking him technical details. Cleared my doubts about pianos. Apparently cristofori is very low quality cos all the parts are made and assembled in china. Know I know. But mine is a very sharp sounding yamaha. Anyway I seldom play nowadays.

Then I went to the ddp warehouse sale with ivan, hope, andre and george. I had expected a wider assortment of clothes. Didn't get anything there.