Tuesday, May 04, 2004

I hate today's weather. It's raining, yet it's sunny.

Amazing haha.. I'm staying at home today. Juz spent the entire morning finishing my FRS project. I thought I could meet sq at jp but I underestimated the time I needed to do my work. Juz as well, save up this week, spend it all this saturday evening! Oh ya. Talking about the weather, I don't like it one bit. It's raining yet sunny. The kind that puts me off and makes me want to draw the blinds to keep the sun out. The kind that I would want to avoid when I'm outside. It's unfathomable, unpredictable, unpleasant. Have to keep guessing wat's next, rain or shine. Heck. In the end I'll juz stay at home anyway cos it's such a bother trying to find the answer. Yeah.. this kind of weather juz makes me walk away. Away. Away.

I like the drizzle, without the sun of course. Mao mao yu is nice to walk in. I don't mind getting wet. In fact I enjoy getting slightly wet =)