Thursday, May 13, 2004

One of my friends is going through a troubling period. Not that I can help. Haiz. And so continues this series of pensive posts. Wat lies ahead of us? People say medical students face a lot of stress, study long hours, etc.. all these I'm not so concerned about, rather, wat will our remaining 4 years be like? For now, it looks daunting. 1 more year left in nus, and after that we won't be together as a faculty anymore. Reshuffle us into clinical groups and we will rotate among the hospitals. This isn't so far off in the future after all.. have to grapple with the change. CHANGE. wtf this is something which I really don't like. Throws me off.

Will there be anything that I can hold on to for the coming 4 years, something to keep me anchored? So that I don't become a piece of driftwood.. when at the end of it all, have lost all my identity and direction. And wat about my friends.