Sunday, September 12, 2004

Contrary to what I had thought, this week has been a long week, despite a day off on wed. Last night's sleep wasn't enough to repay the sleep debt I accumulated. It's clockwork. No time to pause and reflect or think. No space for the soul. Seems that nowadays it's only during the weekends that I have time to rest and reflect. It's a cycle of studying, sleeping and giving tuition. Not that I managed to study a lot also.

My monday nights are always wasted in front of the tv watching Friends and extreme makeover. It's ending.. sure, can always go and download the series but it takes away the fun. Then the withdrawal symptoms would come, like after qian nu you hun, nan qin nu ai, meteor garden and love generation ended. wateva. nothing to look forward to now. If I don't shag myself out on tues I can still stay up for guess^3. Other than that, no more tv for the week. This wed was off wooo! Watched bourne supremacy.

This is hilarious. I'm destined to kena pharmaco presentation. I'm think I'm innately SWAY. The story goes: jerry swapped with weiliang. So weiliang had to take jerry's place. But on that day itself weiliang wanted to swap again, so I agreed. Then jerry's name was highlighted on the screen. wtf, I tot, if only I hadn't changed with weiliang. As it turned out, yesterday when weiliang took my place, my name was highlighted and so he kena the presentation too. wateva. jerry is damn HENG. And I had to do presentation whether I swapped with weiliang or not.

Went to kallang to wakeboard today. Ended up with a burnt face, a cut on my left foot, and tired arms. 2nd session was a lot better after my posture was corrected. There was this 18 year old new zealander who's damn good. He could do 10 inverts effortlessly. I think I juz aim for a small jump for a start.

Then went to watch the terminal at J8. Haa this time I remembered to keep our snacks and drinks in my bag before going in. Don't wanna have to run in again like last time! It's a no brainer movie..quite light hearted. It's about waiting. One reason I hate the fking army is we rush to wait and wait to rush. Some things never change.

I want more hours in a day. I don't want to rush. I want to be in control. I don't want to be kept in the dark. I don't like people who are manipulative. I like them to be sincere.

I juz need to sleep.