Sunday, March 26, 2006

Went to the clinic from 2 to 4 today. Starting to like the whampoa hawker centre food. Nice and cheap. I think food court is the worst s'porean invention there can ever be. On the way there I met a patient from the clinic on the bus. Wah lau I quickly turned my head away, but she still sat in front of me. Hope she didn't recognise me..first to save myself from any awkwardness (should I say hi or pretend not to see her), second to save her from feeling embarrassed. Becos..there's a stigma to her condition. It was bad enough having to tell her story in a room with 2 nosy students around..dun think she would fancy bumping into them.

I think I'm gonna run out of money soon. Who doesn't wanna go for holidays this June, or for overseas electives..but gotta have money first. Not giving tuition anymore. Tuition pays best..30 an hour, but I don't like to have to teach when my tests and exams come, when I'm struggling myself. Best if I could get a weekend job or something..and stop when I have tests or watever, but the pay is mebbe 5 an hour. Yea.. gotta prioritise.