Saturday, March 11, 2006

Wah Piang Eh.

I have never been so lucky at the mahjong table before. Never. Ha but this kinda luck comes like once in a blue moon.

Yes, life is good after exams. If you haven't heard me whine about it, I'll spare your ears. But I lead an utterly mundane existance for 3 whole weeks..at home..You know, pharmaco wasn't so bad after all. I hate cofm. Absolutely hate it..if you ask me, other than ebm and occupational medicine, the rest of the course is bullcrap.

THe only highlight during the 3 weeks was elvin's musical. Can't remember the title. He really stole the show, not to mention getting molested and caressed all over by hot babes. On stage!!well done. First time I was exposed to this artistic side of him.

Oh yea, I should start thinking about overseas electives next year. I wanna go, though not that badly. Anywhere would be fine, as long as its cheap. In fact, that's the only criterion. Not like what dean's office suggested.. king's college crazy pple do they know how much it costs to spend even 2 weeks in london, including airfare food accomms and TUITION FEES. argh.

Anyway I'm still sore over the fee hike. Nvm, I shall make my displeasure known at the ballot box hahaha. But then again those opposition fellas who are contesting my grc suck. They have no credibility. Not like WP.. at least they got a new lawyer chairman to show they mean business. Dunno why I'm following the ge so closely this time. It's probably just another avenue to spice up my boring life.

THis freedom is invigorating.