Monday, September 27, 2004

Not a bad weekend

It's been quite a weekend. And seriously, after all this playing I better concentrate on the tests coming up.

Why this weekend wasn't so bad despite being in a perpetual sleep-deprived state:

1. I had a good laugh over dodgeball on fri. Didn't think I would like it, but I enjoyed it in the end. It shows how versatile Ben Stiller is. He's juz good! You won't see him behaving like this in duplex or along came polly.

2. I did surface 180 on the water on sat. Managed to get it first time, though the 2nd attempt was a disaster.

3. I completed AHM! the full 21 km!.. that's a personal achievement. I ran the first 12 km without stopping, but after that my legs couldn't take it. Not accustomed. Why? Cos I was too lazy to train. Crazy eh. Now I walk as though I have a limp.

4. I went to wooden boat restaurant last night. yeah.. instead of resting more after the run, I slept for one and a half hour then went for tuition, instead of going home after tuition, I went out. But I'm glad I went, cos I've never been to a ming ge can ting before. A relaxed atmosphere with nice singing.

I feel at peace.