Saturday, March 12, 2005

It's really the last lecture tday.. somehow year 2 seems faster than year 1. And while I've done 2 years in uni, the rest are gonna ord soon. In 7 days' time?! Sounds cliche but time flies. I'm getting old!! Muz say that I'll prolly miss having lectures together. Thanx for bearing with me. ah enough. I dun say mushroomy things.

He was blatantly dishing out tips to us.. all the better, so I won't have to mug unnecessary stuff again. Wad an ordeal going thru the side effects of all the drugs.

Was with xinling, qich, ht and hl in town, when I met kok soon and lin ting separately. Then tyq joined me. And I met jianhui. Dunno why, but i keep meeting jh. In town, in sk. On average once a mth? and he thinks i'm so free all the time hehe.

becos my fren wrote it well, i'm quoting: Some just do not know how to treasure and some just let the sands of time slip away, out of the fingers into the world of neverland.