Sunday, January 30, 2005

At least there's some activity this week.

Thursday
Accompanied the 2 to yunnan. As usual, auntie cynthia has a lot to say. Amazingly she even knows what the recommended texts for adelaide u are. I bought Harrison's old edition for $29. Tuition at nite.

Friday
Mahjong at yh's place. While I was walking in from yck road, his cousin Wen thought who was this fella doing grocery shopping at nite, cos I was lugging 2 huge stacks of notes! Should be useful stuff for him. Played til 4 am plus, then went to have prata. Woke up with a headache this morning.

Saturday
Had dinner with my bunkmates at Thai Express.. 5 of us. Haven't seen chuanliang for was it 1 year already? He's going to disrupt soon, going aussie also, to monash u to study business accounting and computing. How nice to study overseas. Yup my bunkmates are nice pple.. and I'm so at ease with them. Those were the days man.. Probably going to send him off cos he's flying on the 19th too.