Monday, December 13, 2004

Finally hols.. but only 3 weeks. I'm not particularly looking forward to it though. Would rather have a proper timetable to keep myself from waking up late and lazing around. Discipline is something that I'm gradually losing. Argh. But still it's gd to have some rest. If there's even time.. cos ca beckon. Same story. Mundane existence.. hehe apart from some lan lately. A bit too much lan mebbe? hah. I wonder how many movies I could have watched using the money spent on lan so far.

Amazingly, I got to know Jianming better. He's such a friendly guy. On a scale of 1 to 10 he should get 100. Seemed like ages ago though it was only at ahm that I first knew him.

Finished 2 of dan brown's books. Waiting for his third Robert Langdon book to be out. Worthy of bestseller status!

Something's been bothering me for a long time. Sometimes, when I keep quiet or not say anything, it juz means that I'm not trying to raise an issue, not becos I think it's ok. But I think it's not worth creating any unhappiness becos of that. Still, it's not once or twice. More than that.

Hey are we still going taiwan? Haha..think it's a tad late to do any booking now.. think it's also partly my fault.. was quite indecisive. meanwhile I can save up enough from my tuition bleah. ANd hopefully by then those stupid politicians will stop their skirmish. piang eh.