Friday, December 24, 2004

Merry Xmas!

Bad news. I didn't study much this week again. Except for mon and tues, I went out everyday. I will definitely see the consequences of this in january. I've been spending a lot also.. and it's not on myself. One day, after exams, I'm gonna SPLURGE on myself!

Yesterday was yiqian's bday. Happy bday! Yeah after we talked, I sensed that he's very much the same, and so am I. We have changed slightly, but not completely out of our character. It's not difficult to talk even though we hardly meet. Not a perfect scenario, but it's better than other superficial friendships, where you need to hang out with each other every day to be close, aNd a short period of absence would cause you to behave as though you were strangers meeting. aNd those who know me will know that I dunno how to cope with awkwardness. Wad I do is to try to avoid it. I believe that only if there is a deeper understanding between two pple can a friendship go a long way. Haha.. but reality bites.

Apart from my bro, my tuition kid joel is the only other person I've seen thru to o levels. Since he's smart to begin with, teaching him was such an easy job, only needed to guide him along. I know he will do well! Waiting to hear good news from him next year. If only my other 2 students are juz as easy to teach, especially my jc student. EH.. if she's chio and hard to teach, nvm, but.. no incentive LEH.

This year I find myself becoming a fan of s'pore idol even though I didn't follow american idol. Local appeal? Probably. I still remember how bad jerry ong was. Boooo. Btw I support sly.

This year I went hk! nice place, good food, fantastic buys. I won't be going to taiwan this year.

This year in march I mugged very very hard for first pros, and it paid off. This sem I slacked a lot and it's showing. So, I muz mug very hard again. Juz a resolution.

We had class chalet in october this year. Even so-and-so went.

This year I've been going ktv a lot. Haha yb and the rest are at crown prince NOW! But I decided to give it a miss otherwise tmr I will look like a walking corpse.

This year I learnt a lot of things, more intangibles than tangibles. I shall be myself and not let pple affect me.