Monday, December 27, 2004

In the spirit of xmas

How can a person like me receive such a gd present! Becos.. I got what I wanted..
A pair of slippers! Rip Curl! from hope. thanks a lot.. i really appreciate it.

Other than that, I got one jar of cookies that my malaysian cousins hai bee and siew lee made, "chewy" chocolate cookies sijin made and a t-shirt from keith from vietnam. Freak. I thought whoever who said he went to vietnam for holiday was joking. It was real. Of all places..I thought he went there to war. Ok its the thought that counts.. really, especially since my cousins are only 15 and 16. very thoughtful of them.

Cards - I got quite a few. I tried to write to as many people as possible to make up for last year.

EH... choosing presents is TOUGH, and I wouldn't want to rush through the process and buy anything that comes to my mind. so the gd part is when you give your present to the person and you know you have chosen the correct one.

Yesterday, had gathering at qich's place. Her sis is so spontaneous man.. "Tatoo tatoo" "Wear your hats" "Take picture" "HUG HIM" Sorry, as a rule, I dun hug guys. thanx qichang n huichang for hosting!

Went to matthew's place juz now for bbq. Isabel is back but she'll be leaving soon. I dunno how we became so crazy after we heard that it's possible to choke on your shit in the womb. It's not the vodka. I wasn't drunk! I've never been drunk before. And it wasn't only me. The rest of the table were red from overlaughing. Then played table tennis for a while.

Do you know that there's sales everywhere? Is there even time to shop? The shops will be perpetually crowded at this time. I bought too many polo tees and t-shirts from hk dat I'm tired of wearing the same all the time. I don't have a decent pair of casual shoes, only sports shoes. My wallet is from the teenager era and I know I ought to change it, but it's a gift from a fren. Time to do a major overhaul.