Sunday, October 09, 2005

Hey wanyi thx for that bit of info. I'll prolly be knocked out for a week or so..hah. I'm getting it done on wed.

Test over. And it's the last week of surgery. If I were an empty glass at the start of the posting, I'm prolly only quarter filled now. Cos I've done minimal reading. Wadever I know so far is largely from the tutorials. So freakin shagged every day. And they won't let us off on Saturday!! It's a sheer torture to drag myself outta bed on sat mornings juz for that hour or so lecture. That being said, i do enjoy my time in the wards. Not to mention some of the conferences and rounds that we attend.. it's like a mini parliament. It's a time when all the docs have to be accountable for their decisions.

Regarding the 2 bloggers who're going to jail, I thought the verdict was a tad too harsh.