Tuesday, September 26, 2006

This isn't a sudden realisation, but I was so carefree and positive back then, quoting someone.

“Remember when you were a kid and your biggest worry was like, if you'd get a bike for your birthday or if you'd get to eat cookies for breakfast?

Being an adult? Totally overrated.

I mean, seriously, don't be fooled by all the hot shoes and the great sex and the no parents anywhere telling you what to do. Adulthood is responsibility.”
(Quoted from Grey’s Anatomy)

Fast forward 1 or 2 years, and I'm juz whacked. Wasted. Sapped. aged a lot, gotten more depressing haha. Why? Everything. especially that. It's a huge source of stress I tell you. I'm so inept at dealing with such things. I'm tired, and that's probably the biggest understatement. This is it. I guess if it were to be like this, this is it.