Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Have you ever peed halfway and suddenly wanted to sneeze? I have to hold my pee for a few seconds to sneeze. Is this a natural reflex mechanism? Dunno.. anyway that's not the point. You know what it feels like to hold ur pee? You juz have to let it come out. And that's how I feel when I have to keep secrets. Suddenly, I realise my bladder is too full. It's distending so much I can palpate it. How? Pee or hold? Normally I will tell somebody who doesn't know the person involved. I will weigh the consequences. And I do know when to keep my mouth shut no matter what. But still.. no excuse for breaking a promise to the person who trusted me enough to tell.

Watched kingdom of heaven.. boring, felt the plot moved too slowly for my liking. Wrong choice on my part. My fren told me even though orlando bloom lost the war, he won in his heart.

Celebrated simon's bday. Happy bday. It's the most lavish celebration so far. xinling's too.

Eclinics.. I'm tired by 3pm. By 5, I'm totally drained.